Thursday, June 13, 2013

Powerful Results

Life Sustaining Water:
In my experience this water of healing properties, I've noticed powerful results within a short period of time. I have noticed consuming my water; my joint pain has turned from chronic to acute. In just days, my condition vanished.  I didn't realize I had brain fog until a few months after I had been drinking it.        

My experienced observations of my family's health have changed dramatically. My daughter having recurring headaches, night sweats a few other issues and my husband had high blood sugar levels. The outcome of my water in my explanation was healing all of these symptoms and we are all receiving a full night's sleep, weight loss and feeling all over better.

I am noticing my organic health water enhancing the flavor of food by removing the oil base pesticides and herbicides that reside there even after production and sale of the item., and lasting almost twice as long when storing them.

Have you ever known water to disinfect, kill most bacteria in seconds gargling, brushing teeth, killing a sore throat and along with using it for laundry soap?  unbelievable!

There are 3 main properties of my water:

  1. Antioxidants (Removes Free Radicals)
  2. Super Hydrating (Small Water Molecules)
  3. Alkaline (Disease grows in a non-Alkaline or Acidic environment

Antioxidants keep the Free Radicals at bay.

Super hydrating which penetrate at the cellular level which tap/bottled water is highly acidic resulting in poor health (per Dr. Horst Filtzer).  Consuming health water allows our bodies to absorb more which allows for better long term hydration.

When your body is Acidic, you are open to many diseases like cancer (per Dr Otto Warburg).  Upon birth, we are naturally Alkaline fully Hydrated. Life's acidic environment, food/drink/chemicals/meds/stress and more robs our bodies of alkalinity, a necessary element for a healthy body.


(Over large parts of the world, humans have inadequate access to potable water and use sources contaminated with disease vectors,pathogens or unacceptable levels of toxins or suspended solids. Drinking or using such water in food preparation leads to widespread acute and chronic illnesses and is a major cause of death and misery in many countries. Reduction of waterborne diseases is a major public health  goal in developing countries).


For more info on the health benefits of my organic super hydration water, I invite you to explore more www.kangendemo.com or for more information I will come and share an education on the pH of the body in your home or a public place that I share with others.  If you would like to try the water I would be more then happy to deliver it to the place of your choice for 21 day free trial.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Terri - I enjoyed reading through your website (blog) here. I didn't know you had all that history with seniors! May God continue to bless you as you serve Him through assisting others. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hank you Heidi that means alot to me. Hope you and your family are doing well with your new venture in a new city and state. You will be missed

    ReplyDelete